In The Beginning Elohim Created The Heavens & The Earth . . . . .
"So shall my word be that goeth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it for." - Yeshayahu 55:11 (Isaiah)
The Set-Apart Scriptures are the ONLY AUTHORITY.
"Search from the book of YAHUAH ( יהוה ) , and read"... Yeshayahu 34:16 (Isaiah)
And having opened His mouth, He was teaching them, saying,
1. Blessed are the poor in spirit, because theirs is the reign of the heavens.
2. Blessed are those who mourn, because they shall be comforted.
3. Blessed are the meek, because they shall inherit the earth.
4. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, because they shall be filled.
5. Blessed are the compassionate, because they shall obtain compassion.
6. Blessed are the clean in heart, because they shall see Elohim.
7. Blessed are the peacemakers, because they shall be called sons of Elohim.
8. Blessed are those persecuted for righteousness' sake, because theirs is the reign of the heavens.
9. Blessed are you when they reproach and persecute you, and falsely say every wicked word against you, for my sake. Rejoice and be glad, because your reward in the heavens is great. For in this way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.